hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Sunday, November 14, 2004
Sunday, November 14, 2004
I'm back! Hahaha! Not that that mattered much but I just wanted to announce my absence to anyone reading this...because I'm seriously upset. No one smsed me during the three days I'm away when my sister gets 6 smses, my dad is always getting smses and my mom had one sms but me? I had NONE.
Not that it actually quite mattered...crap. I feel unloved.
Wonder where I went? Super Star Virgo. Spent three days sea-sick whenever I look out of the window and see the sea and realize the ship is moving. And if I ain't eating, I'll be watching the Disney Channel (I've watched five movies of The Land before Time in 1 day!), studying history or sleeping. That or I'm walking about the ship with my overly excited parents. It's boring, seriously. Except when The Land before Time comes onto the TV programme, or when America's Funniest Video came or well, there was LOTR in HBO...oh and there was the performace Sopresso by the Star Cruise Dancers in which there was JR the Giant(which is literally the opposite because the 22 year old man from North China (near Russia) is only about 68 cm!!!) performed. I thought it was a toddler they got...then I thought it was a monkey. But it's a full grown man and he's not even up to my waist! Other than that, nothing else. And the place is pretty claustrophobic. I'm never going to go on any cruise anymore because it's no fun when all you can do is stay in your cabin to sleep and watch TV and only go out for your meals because there's nothing nice to do and nothing nice to see. It's all water around you! No islands, no ships that are close enough for any sort of inspection, and even the people are boring to watch. Well. Except for the fact that William Hung and Kumar is somewhere on board the ship. I honestly thought Kumar was a woman when I saw him walking...and one of the crew member thought my sister was a boy and told her to go and change her t-shirt because for all men who are above 10 years old, the dinner dress code is to wear collared shirts only. And for women, no sleeveless, no berms, no shorts, no open-toed shoes and no swimwear. But meals were pretty good. Especially breakfast, they have a wide selection of food if you choose to eat Western meal. From cinnamon roll to yoghurt to fruits to cereals to rye bread and of course, omelettes and poach eggs and sausages. We had Chinese cuisine for our dinners, they served us Shark Fin soup and Tom Yam fish and a couple of other dishes...
And I think I kind of brought a pretty bad reputation to my dad because I wasn't exactly, uh, neatly dressed or well-behaved when I first saw them. Then again, I wasn't exactly in a good mood because...I don't know. Crowds make me nervous and moody.
The 2 eggs in the House of Kaya Toast (Wang Jiao?) are seriously good. I highly recommend it.